*Reklame/PR* Every Christmas a bunch of holiday gift sets and advent calendars are released and it’s not always easy to decide what to purchase and what to skip. I was sent the advent calendar by Rituals, which is a brand I adore. If you don’t know, Rituals is a Dutch brand that specializes and are particularly famous for their body care products. They’ve released two calendars this year, a Deluxe calendar, which is the one I have, and an Exclusive calendar. The calendars can be found on Rituals official website and price do vary depending on your location in the world. But for example the price on the Rituals site is 740 DKK/89.90 EUR They can be out of stock but l’ve seen other sites carry the 2D calendar, for example LookFantastic.
The calendar is already beautifully packaged in a big red box with a bow and tag on it and ready to gift away or to keep to yourself. There’s a little bit of DIY action with this calendar, cause you’re gonna have to build it yourself. There’s directions and Christmas lights included that you’re gonna be needing. I actually failed at this, as the Christmas light were supposed be underneath the cardboard where I placed them above. Please don’t judge me, I suck at building stuff! I recommend watching the video Rituals made before beginning so you don’t mess up like I did. There are small houses and Christmas trees you’re gonna place on the cardboard inside the box and I gotta say I love the 3D effect and it also looks very cute and decorative. Let me reveal what is inside Rituals 3D 2020 advent calendar, so beware cause spoilers of the calendar is coming down below.
1. December – Private Collection Mini Candle Savage Garden
2. December – Amsterdam Collection Foaming Shower Gel
3. December – The Ritual of Holi Happifying Body Mist
4. December – The Ritual of Jing Fragrance Sticks
5. December – The Ritual of Sakura Recovery Hand Balm
6. December – Private Collection Mini Candle Green Cardemom
7. December – The Ritual of Karma Body Cream
8. December – The Ritual of Samurai Shower Foam
9. December – The Ritual of Happy Buddha Parfum d’ Interieur
10. December – Elixir Collection Overnight Hydrating Hair Mask
11. December – The Ritual of Hammam Black Soap
12. December – Scrub Glove
13. December – Private Collection Mini Candle Wild Fig
14. December – The Ritual of Namasté Anti-aging Ampoule Booster
15. December – The Ritual of Karma Shower Gel
16. December – The Ritual of Ayurveda Balancing Body Cream
17. December – The Ritual of Karma Hair & Body Mist
18. December – The Ritual of Samurai 24h Anti-perspirant Spray
19. December – The Ritual of Happy Buddha Energising Shower Scrub
20. December – Private Collection Mini Candle Black Oudh
21. December- The Ritual of Namasté Radiance Anti-aging Serum
22. December – The Ritual of Holi Foaming Shower Gel
23. December – The Ritual of Hammam Foaming Shower Gel
24. December – Oriental Essences Rose de Shiraz EDP
I hope this unboxing of the calendar was helpful to those of you who are lucky enough to get your hands on this calendar. I have noticed it being sold out in some countries or else the 2D calendar is still available on several sites.
Disclaimer: This product was PR gifted to me. All thoughts & opinions are my own.